Significant changes and improvements in the latest version of PS CLEMENTINE PRO 3.3 solution:
Optimization in terms of available nodes:
- Continuous machine learning is available for the Auto Classifier node and the Auto Numeric node, helping to effectively overcome model drift.
- A new setting called Perform non negative least squares has been added to the GLE node on the Build Options tab under Parameter Estimation.
- A new setting called Lines to scan for column and type has been added to the Excel Source node.
Expanded list of supported databases and other platforms:
- Db2 11.5.
- Db2 Warehouse.
- Db2 Big SQL 7.1.0 on Cloudera Data Platform 7.1.5.
- Cloudera Impala 3.4.0 on Cloudera Data Platform 7.1.5.
- Apache Hive 3.1.3 on Cloudera Data Platform 7.1.5.
New platforms and analytical environments:
- RedHat 8.3 is now supported.
- A new version of R is used (4.0.4).
If you want to know more about the new release of PS CLEMENTINE PRO 3.3, please visit our website: ps-clementine-pro-3.3-what's-new